Some Stupid Questions

airiox said:
Man this is getting annnoying. I bet half of Barrats posts are just about how stupid Bluto is.

Okay we know that you two hate each other. Get over it. All you know about each other is how they write.

I am not taking anyones side because both of your sides suck. Why down you just PM each other every hour expressing your opinions on how much you hate each other than none of us will have to read it.

Thank you :p
Ok lets go or get added to my ignore list.Whats your beef ?
:mad:
My answer makes more sense than others.What is wrong with learning what does what then buy.
1.The motherboard is the decider,of ram type,agp or pci(agp is best 128)
Ram 256 of the best it will accept.That can't be answered till you decide wich motherboard.
Anything else can be transfered from your old system,like.
Hard drives,cd drives,
buy a new floppy.
:)

Well guess what TOMMY BOY! I don't gve a rat's ass about your opinion! As for Bluto, I'm gonna try and not comment on everything he has to say, for the good of the whole board.

To be quite honest, I don't really know how any one can be offended by Bluto's posts. They make just about as much sense as a stroke victim mumbling a sentence.

prizes for most usefull post go to.
Airiox' first post in this thread.
TibsBeatAll for his graphical representation of slot layout.
and Tommy Boy for actually linking to a picture, and mentioning the standard colour of an AGP slot.

Prize for technically correct but totally useless goes to Bluto, Yes you are correct, if he got out his manual and looked at the parts, did a bit or research then yes he would be able to identify the AGP slot, you fail to realise however that this is his research, he's asking you for help. why don't you help rather than telling him to go away and learn whilst he's making the effort to learn.
prizes for completly useless answers go to everyone posting below the last usefull comment made by TommyBoy.

now everyone calm down it's only a forum.

insomniac said:
To be quite honest, I don't really know how any one can be offended by Bluto's posts. They make just about as much sense as a stroke victim mumbling a sentence.
Well ideot at least i addressd the topic presented and all you did was explain what you don't like by PM.It is not full.
I repeat,
1.The motherboard is the decider,of ram type,agp or pci(agp is best 128)
Ram 256 of the best it will accept.That can't be answered till you decide wich motherboard.
Anything else can be transfered from your old system,like.
Hard drives,cd drives,
buy a new floppy.

That can't be answered till you decide wich motherboard.

That can't be answered till you decide wich motherboard.
:rolleyes:

root said:
prizes for most usefull post go to.
Airiox' first post in this thread.
TibsBeatAll for his graphical representation of slot layout.
and Tommy Boy for actually linking to a picture, and mentioning the standard colour of an AGP slot.

Prize for technically correct but totally useless goes to Bluto, Yes you are correct, if he got out his manual and looked at the parts, did a bit or research then yes he would be able to identify the AGP slot, you fail to realise however that this is his research, he's asking you for help. why don't you help rather than telling him to go away and learn whilst he's making the effort to learn.
prizes for completly useless answers go to everyone posting below the last usefull comment made by TommyBoy.

now everyone calm down it's only a forum.

haha tru dat.

well get fighted. do ya understand now?? hope you do.

if u don', go find a broke motherboard, with agp slot. and take it to computer store, and ask them where the AGP video card would go.

simple and free.

Links

Why not make it a poll then,really telling someone to understand what the hell he's doing first and not asking about his mistakes here later is what i try to do.Even the results here have to lead to the final frontier,
Right.
:confused:
Just my "stupid answers"
:(

your answers are stupid because people have come here for help.

you tell people to go away and do some research, but the whole point of why they are here is because they are trying to learn,
thats why they ask the questions.
Cryptic answers, taking the piss, and telling them to fuck off and read a book helps no-one.

Back
Top Bottom