Some psp audio and video questions

superman22x

Golden Master
Ok, I downloaded red vs blue season 4 from pspcrazy.com at my friends house today and am having some problems running it. As far as I know its a regualar mp4 file. Most videos I put on my psp haev some other little file that cmes with them when converted by pspvideo9. Well red vs blue is already an mp4 so I figured I could just put it on my psp and play it. Well, it wont play, and windows movie maker doesnt sense it when I try and import it, niether does SUPER. So I am wondering what I should do to play this file on my psp?
Another question, I have some music my friend gave me, but they are in the .aac format, how can I get these into mp3s?

Thanks

If you get Itunes, from Apple, that'll convert AAC to MP3. AAC is used commonly in the Ipod as a music format.

As for the mp4 video, I'm under the impression this should play, unless it uses some kind of codec not supported by the players.

Try this:

http://www.pspvideo9.com/

Its a long shot, but who knows.

I have that and it doesnt sense the file either. I dont know why. I have the aac converted to mp3 now though. I still cant get the video to play. Nero doesnt support it either. Maybe I need nero 7 premium. IDK. If I could convert it with nero, than I could convert it back or something.

Have you checked the video file with something like gspot, to make sure it is actually an MP4 file?

No, but I think it should be, it was a file converted by pspvideo9 at one time I think. But it didnt have the second file that pspvideo9 puts out.

Back
Top Bottom