Some one help me with my Desktop themes

chris882e

Solid State Member
I would like to install a theme. I know alot about computers but for some reason i cant get a theme to work. I was wondering if you guys could help me.

I dont know why I cant but i Cant.

Oh and I would like to customize it in some way also thanx....

:D

The only way I was able to get themes on my desktop was to download theme xp from TGTsoft. and as for customizeation I think they have a theme builder on there site. stylexp is about £20 and there is a 30 day trial.

I know there are some free ones but I dont seem to recall were i saw them/it at ill post back if i find a free one :D (maybe try google in the mean time?)

theme xp is the one i've heard of too, and I agree with you chris882e. On these free programs, you can't customise much, and end up using themes other people have made, when you wish you could do it yourself, and change every setting you want, including selecting Window looks, and changing how they look. That would be really good.
Like a complete windows changer you could draw using Flash or something and export using gifs or jpegs, that would replace the windows GUI. Is there anything like that?

Because really, explorer is only a mask, so surely theres something like that, because windows is already programmed so when you press a button it opens a seperate program over explorer.exe or opens a menu item...

kage I am with you man like whats his face said though download this tool bar though from tgtsoft.com
it is the freeware under dwloads. I love it you can do alot with it....keep in touch about those themes i willl look too k
out...

Back
Top Bottom