Some help from the pros.

Go with the 6800GT or ULTRA, i have a leadtek PCI-E 6800GT which can OC to the Ultra no problem they have a big ass heat sink on them. Depending on your mobo, do you know if it is PCI-E or AGP?

You got any buddys in america? :)

my 6800GT PCI-E was $410 off of newegg.

zoomtm said:
the x850xtpe owns the 6800 ultra

Yes I agree, sorry to say. There's a member here that have quite an impressive benchmark score. As much as I love Nvidia, Radeons give some pretty impressive stats.

Stats are for the birds, how they perform on a day to day basis, is what counts. Im not sideing with no one since i have the knowledge of a small bean. I wouldnt know how to argue any point, just for the simple fact i have a 6800GT! and she is a beauty.

By all means a 6800GT is a good card too. The OCing potential is great. All them high end cards are terrific if you can afford one.

you got a sweet 6600GT if you had the chance would you change your mind and buy the other version at the time, not the new one but the older type you know what i mean, when you bought the card.

i have the same card as him (and a better benchmark!!:)) and i wouldnt trade it unless i was getting a 6800

Back
Top Bottom