Some help please

spusti se

Beta member
Hey im new to this forum and i just had a quick question. Every time i try to connect live camera or a microphone with someone over aol instant messanger or msn messanger my computer automatically shuts off as soon as i connect with the person. Why does that happen?

I have windows xp home edition and i have a Compaq presario 6000, using road runner if that helps at all. Also if i have another question if i wanna delete a file like a video and it says it is being used by another program how do i delete it if i cant find out what program is using it

Firstly have you ran your spyware programmes. it sounds like you might have a few bad things going on. what firewall and anti virus do you use?
woz

Does your computer blue screen, when trying to use your camera? If it does, it sounds as if your camera drivers arn't right. Uninstall your camera and reinstall it, get the latest drivers from the cameras web site.

Deleting your video file, start windows in safe mode, (press F8) when booting computer just before winxp startup screen. Once in safe mode you should be able to delete it.

hope this works for you.

Back
Top Bottom