some help

athlon64fx said:
yes 300watts will get you nowhere, dell uses 250s standard and it chokes your pc like I wana choke some hillbilly tenneseeans!

*tear* I'm a Tennessean.
You must be talkin bout the hillibillies out in East Tennessee :p

nope, nashville is worse!! people are so stuck up. if you ask someone for help in a store they jump down your throat for it!

I went to "the garden place" home decor store in nashville, I asked why the top part was closed, she said "its my buisness I can do what I want" in the meanest voice, then shes said to the person on her phone "I cnat belive it someone asked me why the top part of my store was closed," and snotting away!

what load of BS!! and also thiers only one guy worth it that works at these apartments here.

and everythings so ugly and dirty here, trash everywhere, no one can drive worth a damn. I am disabled and I can drive better than those freeks.

and also everywhere they ahve "ug buys ugly houses" its a bill board advertising homevestors that buys ugly houses and reselles them after remodling. those billboards are everywhere!!! thoe are also teh only bill boards you will see in crashville! what a mess!!!

and the towns are all ugly, trash eveyrwhere, you gota drive 20 minuts to k-mart and wal mart, thats why we shop at the mall. since its only 5 mins away.

the downtown area is naty smelling, this whole area is repulsive!! nasty!! and thiers homeless people everywhere and too many mexicans

About it powering up for 15 seconds and then dying. This happened to mine when i was booting the system, and turned out I didn't have the extra power connector that comes with PSU's plugged in to the motherboard. It is a special 12v connector I have heard. After I plugged this in, it worked.

Hope this helps

my ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe doesnt have a 4 pin 12V connector and it works perfectly.

Oh well...was just saying because the board I have (ABIT AV8) does, and stopped it from booting. Just wanted to clear that up just incase it was that. Sorry

That motherboard that he has doesn't have a 4-pin 12V plug on it unfortunately. But either he gets a CPU that is compatible with that socket A motherboard or he gets a new motherboard completely.

Back
Top Bottom