Which software???

happy_2008

Solid State Member
Hi,
I am about to burn some mpg (music videos) onto a dvd so that i can play them in my car dvd unit. However, i have been told that it wont work if i burn from nero. Apparently i need some sort of software to allow this to work but what software do i need?

Make sure that you are recording with a format that your car DVD will be able to playback. You will have to close the session and finalize the DVD correctly to get it to work.

I think what your friend means is that Nero will only write the basic ISOs and VOBs onto a DVD - Nero as far as I know does not make ISOs and VOBs from mpgs or indeed anything. I found this very annoying too. You'd probably have to get another program like Pinnicle Instant CD/DVD or Roxio or Intervideo. Any program you get as far as I know at the moment though is very difficult to write Films to DVDs.

If you could do it, then I imagine your Car would play it though.

svcd-mpeg 2

You must know more about this process.
MPG's are Computer formats.It's not that simple.
Sorry i cant attach a magazine article from SmartComputeing.
:D

I have used instant Cd+ Dvd to right dvds to play on my dvd player and it works so no reasion why it shouldn't

GeforcebOY said:
I have used instant Cd+ Dvd to right dvds to play on my dvd player and it works so no reasion why it shouldn't

Yeah - Instant CD/DVD is my weapon of mass destruction in the DVD Writing world at the moment. Although I may try and get Intervideo from the guy I'm getting Visual Studio from - Intervideo supports Divx Types and therefore the copied files I download!

I should! I spent two days trying to convert WMVs into DVD Movies (I made the WMVs in Movie Maker), writing VOBs, and trying to physically write the IFOs to include the VOBs and play on a DVD player. I managed to get 3 VOBs playing but the other 8 I never did manage to write on! Shame, took me a long time!

Back
Top Bottom