Socket 939 vs 754

Well did u see amd's road plan on tomshardware and anandtech.com, it showed future plans for amd and it 754 was not mentioned once!!

yeah, things are moving on and there sales figures must show that they are not selling many of that particular processor!! in away sckt 754 is not getting stopped it is just gonna b dedicated to sempron!! Sort of contradicted myself!

ardy89 said:
yeah, things are moving on and there sales figures must show that they are not selling many of that particular processor!! in away sckt 754 is not getting stopped it is just gonna b dedicated to sempron!! Sort of contradicted myself!

I think the AMD 64 3000 sales are better.. because not many people can afford the higher end AMD 64s.

If you look even they are moving Semprons to 939 chipsets. Though that'll be a while. It will be a while before they get rid of 754.

Maybe ther gonna bring out a dual core version of it!! Or thats gonna be the 1st dual core ther bringin out therefore ther takin it off production 1st!!

go with 939, its more expandle FOR NOW, dont know about the future though, things can change.

Back
Top Bottom