SO ****ING PISSED: Vista Problems

Have you tried installing a different version of Vista as the DVD ISO has all version on it.

not yet i havent blackjack.

I tried burning the vista as a iso. Here's my problem: the vista folder that I have have many little folders in it and three files. And I found out that the burning iso thingy can only burn single images right? So if I only burn one file, then the whole thing still wouldn't work because many files are missing right? And how come NERO cant detect any of my main files and can only detect some folders??

What version of Nero are you using 7?, you said you have the cue file , so try right clicking it and select open with, select burning ROM if your using 6 cant quite remember what it sys for Nero 7 it usually tells you on the read me that comes with the file download. then burn the image onto a DVD, that should do it. I seam to remember I had this problem myself but cant quite remember what I did but it will come to me soon.

I might even have used ASHAMPOO to do it I cant quite remember at the moment but Im sure NERO should do it Ive done lots of ISO with that .

Dude, try out Vlite, you can't go wrong with it. I am even willing to send you a fully working CD, although it isn't hard to burn it as an ISO. Also, it is very small and fits on one CD.

PM me about it.

I have nero 7 right now. So I press Backup tab-->burn image to disk-->find the file I want to burn-->then burn it. Is that how I do it? And when it want me to select a file, I direct it into my vista folder, which has three files and around 6 folders in there. NERO doesnt display my three files, and only sees my folders. I'm supposed to make the setup.exe an iso file in order for it to work right? What program do I use to convert it? And I heard that after you convert it into an iso file, you need to patch it then burn it. How to patch it? So after I done these procedures, do I only burn the setup.exe and leave everything else?

And thelis, I'll try Vlite out. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom