So i'm Overclocking with a few programs...

That might be the maximum for the chip that you have. I don't know, but I OC in the BIOS. Of course, benchmark your CPU to make sure its stable.

Ok. Hey I hit 2.5556GHz then it went unstable and crashed..... lol. I have this thing in the BIOS called AI Overclocking, which tells the motherboard to get ready to be Overclocked so it goes farther and stays stable. I also have AI N.O.S which tells the motherboard to overclock my CPU by 10% (max setting for it to OC) whenever I'm playing 3d games or apps. I put it to use and now my games are saying I'm running a 3.7GHz processor, which might be a little overkill.... I got 120FPS on the stress test with everything maxed out, including AA at 8x and AF at 16x with the new Full Bloom effects enabled.

What does AI N.O.S do ? I have it on my Motherboard but never knew what it did , could ya explain please mate?? BTW i guess your CPU is like mine where by 260 is the max HTT?? just run more volts through it once it becomes unstable. Dont if ya aint got a clue btw *BOOM*

from 2.2ghz to 2.5ghz not 2 shabby XD wonder if be able 2 get my new 3500+ to get that far XD what BIOS u got ne wayz? did u use those programs up 2 oc? i normally use the bios for ocing but that might be a better way :O

Back
Top Bottom