So I have an email I have been using FOREVER. I've had it in my stupid days "YOU COUL

clandestinex337

In Runtime
I want to create a new email. Best way to transfer over smoothly?

So I have an email I have been using FOREVER. I've had it in my stupid days "YOU COULD WIN THIS AND THAT!!" ooo cool, so I enter my email. Now I get spam.

I would like to have a new email, but what is the best way to have it so all the important emails are with the new one?

Thanks

Re: So I have an email I have been using FOREVER. I've had it in my stupid days "YOU

Save a separate Email address for orders online, etc. Typically, any company you place and order with and give your Email to, they spam the hell out of it by selling off your email or offering you useless promo's. Another option is to filter out your current one.

Example: Add filter that immediately deletes all emails from "xxx@yyy.zzz"
Or have the filter put them in folders that you can check periodically.

Re: So I have an email I have been using FOREVER. I've had it in my stupid days "YOU

I have gmail. what's the easiest way to filter out the stuff I don't want with what I want?

Thanks

Should be able to click "add a filter" and tell it to filter out emails containing certain words/phrases or from certain email addresses. Then you can tell it where to put the messages, which I would make a folder for or just set it to the trash bin.

Back
Top Bottom