So Gigabyte sent me something to test... here are the teaser pics.

Nice. Is that as far as it'll go?
naw, i'm making a trade with mike so i can get some DDR2 1150 and see what the cpu will max out at. we've determined that the the ram is the limiting factor in my setup so we'll take that out of the equation. i'll prob just buy an E8400 or E8500 just for superpi.

Great job man! I'm a superfan of your threads. Very interesting read. On a quick side note, I think you are one of the better examples of how a good network can really come in handy during your lifetime.

As far as your forums, what all goes on there? I might consider signing up if it is not something for the elite.

Also, all these parts you get, you keep them all right?

On the OC: If you reach a VCore wall before a heat barrier will you hard/pencil mod it for a further OC or will you stop? I really think this has potential.

Great job man! I'm a superfan of your threads. Very interesting read. On a quick side note, I think you are one of the better examples of how a good network can really come in handy during your lifetime.

As far as your forums, what all goes on there? I might consider signing up if it is not something for the elite.

Also, all these parts you get, you keep them all right?

On the OC: If you reach a VCore wall before a heat barrier will you hard/pencil mod it for a further OC or will you stop? I really think this has potential.
we don' stop at vcore barrier, but the 45nm chips only need 1.6x vcore on air. water makes no sense to me now since i have a TRUE, i'll just go ahead and get a pot and run DI. PM me about the forums.

Back
Top Bottom