So any new Nvidia cards announced ?

oh well im sorry lol DANG, dont gotta get all pissy at me. Though im not upgrading every 4 months, more like every year, year 1/2. Usually like to upgrade when a new CPU comes out or when the best GPU just comes out on the market

If you were paying attention I said most people that have no life upgrade every month, NORMAL PEOPLE upgrade every 4 months about.

lol :) thats the way to go bro, though u wont be shoving much in my face

Directx 11, Double the Transistors, 165GB Bandwith (double your bandwith), x86 Intruction sets, 40nm. Possibly Dual Threads on the gpu core (dual core).

Seems my card will be double your card? ;)

Damn. Once I SLI the 295's i'm sticking with them for 3 or so years. There aren't enough game advancements to be made that would require more than (2) 295's. Who's making teh RV870's?

ATI is. It's expected to arrive by late June. I'm fine with my 260. I'm proud of my components no matter what. Building a computer is meant for your own personal satisfaction and not the ones of others. Think about the people in here that spend $400 on a new computer and are so happy with it. It's not all about having the best, bro. It's about having what is best for you.

Damn. Once I SLI the 295's i'm sticking with them for 3 or so years. There aren't enough game advancements to be made that would require more than (2) 295's. Who's making teh RV870's?

the RV870 is just the core, not a card, RV770s are in 4850s, 4870s, and 4870x2s, those names (RV770, RV870, etc.) are the ATI branded cores, IDK what nvidia's are for the newer cards, the 8800s were G92s and G80s...

whoa.. DX11? Double the bandwidth?
Was I stuck in a cave?

Did they just dropped DX10 and moved to DX11? Or is DX11 just an minor upgrade to DX10? There arent even much games that supported DX10.

Will I be able to utilize all the bandwidth with my PCI-E x16 slot? (not PCI-E 2.0)

sigh... I need a job... or I could use my school money... :p

eh... my current computer is fine for me, dont really see any game out there I want to max out to enjoy.

Directx 11, Double the Transistors, 165GB Bandwith (double your bandwith), x86 Intruction sets, 40nm. Possibly Dual Threads on the gpu core (dual core).

Seems my card will be double your card? ;)

has that been confirmed and how much will it cost lol ? since ur basically saying it will be better than 2 GTX 295's

Back
Top Bottom