So any new Nvidia cards announced ?

hmm guess i wont have time to step up if that 300 comes out in Q4, if it even comes out in Q4. I remember the 350 was supposed to come out Q4 last year

I hate people who have to show off and buy the best card/CPU out there, EVERY DAY. Like one day the 260 comes out, 13 days later the 295 comes out (just an example), they ordered the 260 right away, and then they ordered the 295 right away when it came out to. Show offs.

um no its because some people like to have the best, like me, sure its their for showing off purposes but tell me this, if someone gave u $554 to spend only on a GTX 295, would u not show it off once u had it ? i bet 80% you would. Though thats not the whole reason why people get the best cards, showing off is just a small part

um no its because some people like to have the best, like me, sure its their for showing off purposes but tell me this, if someone gave u $554 to spend only on a GTX 295, would u not show it off once u had it ? i bet 80% you would. Though thats not the whole reason why people get the best cards, showing off is just a small part

Wow dude, you don't have to troll, it's an opinion, if you don't like it, don't comment. It wasn't even directed to you.

And anyway, why would you upgrade every month when you only need to like once every 4 months AT BEST?

Wow dude, you don't have to troll, it's an opinion, if you don't like it, don't comment. It wasn't even directed to you.

And anyway, why would you upgrade every month when you only need to like once every 4 months AT BEST?

oh well im sorry lol DANG, dont gotta get all pissy at me. Though im not upgrading every 4 months, more like every year, year 1/2. Usually like to upgrade when a new CPU comes out or when the best GPU just comes out on the market

i'm saving for the RV870 core. already have $130 saved for it.

And shit, im gonna shove it in all yall faces when i get it :D

Back
Top Bottom