Slow-up

Brookfield

Golden Master
The other day, I answered a reported post, telling the offender where he he was wrong, clicked "submit", went away for about ten minutes to do something, when I came back, the load bar was stuck on five, waited a while longer, then aborted.
Could it be something simple, like the amount of traffic, if so, would it be traffic on the Web, or on CF?

Maurice
bad%20news.gif

Im sure that all it was is that the internet had a little 'burp' and you click the link at that time, so it never fully loaded, because it could never grip the information again. Because if you were to cancel and then reload the page, im sure that it would have worked. Or it could have been a temerary dead link. Which is not uncommor for a link to not work, the first time you click it, but it always works the second time, unless your internet is timed out. Happens to me all the time, seems like it happens too often...

arrizx said:
Im sure that all it was is that the internet had a little 'burp' and you click the link at that time, so it never fully loaded, because it could never grip the information again. Because if you were to cancel and then reload the page, im sure that it would have worked. Or it could have been a temerary dead link. Which is not uncommor for a link to not work, the first time you click it, but it always works the second time, unless your internet is timed out. Happens to me all the time, seems like it happens too often...
Thanks, as much as we hope the i/net is 100%, there's always something that can gum up the works, isn't there, I started using computers quite late in life, & have got on fine, I joined CF initially to get my problems solved, then in a month or so, David offered me the position of mod, so now I can do both jobs.

Cheers, Maurice
beer.gif

Back
Top Bottom