Slow as hell comp...

[w00t!]gAme*

Baseband Member
ok here are my specs

Intel Pentium 4 3.00ghz (2 cpu's(dual))
Stealth 420watt (power supply)
Asus P5AD2 Deluxe wireless edition(motherboard)
Kingston 512mb ram
Windows Xp Service pack 2
Nvidia Geforce 5750 Pci-express

ok well i reformatted it awhile ago and here are some of the problems i encounter...

1. turns on by itself after its shutdown
2.very very slow

its supposed to be a decent computer... it runs really really slow wut kud it be virusus??? and sometimes it crashes with the error message " System failure due to cpu overclocking" hmm i dont remember overclocking my cpu but then again i didnt build the comp and i got it for my bday... so well if someone could help me out that wud be great

Well you just said that you were gonna buy a 7800 so.....

Plus that's intel, but even an intel shouldn't be running that slow. Check for spyware and Addware and ware ware.

Give it another 512 rama nd ull be fine

No offence, I think your chatting bull.

1. That mobo is not a dual processor edition.
2. THE MOBO IS FOR AN AMD SOCKET 939, SO THAT WUDNT WORK!
3. No-one has ever ( well not on this forum anyway) had an error message..and i quote "System failure due to CPU overclocking"

Rrriigghhhttt....

I know this system cant exist. If so, post pics of your AMD 939 mobo, with only one processor slot, with your Intel P4 processors...that'd be nice, if you could post pics please...we'd all be interested.

Nice card though..oh yeah. YOU PROB HAVENT GOT ONE!

[w00t!]gAme* said:
ok here are my specs

Intel Pentium 4 3.00ghz (2 cpu's(dual))
Stealth 420watt (power supply)
Asus P5AD2 Deluxe wireless edition(motherboard)
Kingston 512mb ram
Windows Xp Service pack 2
Nvidia Geforce 5750 Pci-express

ok well i reformatted it awhile ago and here are some of the problems i encounter...

1. turns on by itself after its shutdown
2.very very slow

its supposed to be a decent computer... it runs really really slow wut kud it be virusus??? and sometimes it crashes with the error message " System failure due to cpu overclocking" hmm i dont remember overclocking my cpu but then again i didnt build the comp and i got it for my bday... so well if someone could help me out that wud be great

K I'll teahc you how to make your computer like, invincible.

Unplug your monitor from your graphics card and carefully take a needle and scratch off the little metalic pointy thing's on the bottom, and take a black marker and draw alone the bottom. Draw something happy, you want the graphics card to feel good right? I mean, it needs a good home. Now, cut open the wire from the monitor and rewire it so the green one is touching the red one, and leave it NEAR the entry port on the graphics card so that the frequency from the overclocked GPU still reaches it. This gives you wall hacks in every game and makes your dual core 3.0Ghz Socket 939 (wtf???) Intels work magicly and then you need a credit card and you need to give it to myspace. That way you have TRIPLE 7800GTx 1gigs!!

HRHunteRHR said:

Unplug your monitor from your graphics card and carefully take a needle and scratch off the little metalic pointy thing's on the bottom, and take a black marker and draw alone the bottom. Draw something happy, you want the graphics card to feel good right? I mean, it needs a good home. Now, cut open the wire from the monitor and rewire it so the green one is touching the red one, and leave it NEAR the entry port on the graphics card so that the frequency from the overclocked GPU still reaches it. This gives you wall hacks in every game and makes your dual core 3.0Ghz Socket 939 (wtf???) Intels work magicly and then you need a credit card and you need to give it to myspace. That way you have TRIPLE 7800GTx 1gigs!!

Dude.. IM gonna do that right now! Thanks for the idea!!

HRHunteRHR said:

OMG - it worked :O i now have the 133735t computer ever.

the error message i got was actually when my computer wouldnt start i mean it wud start but just shut off after about 20 seconds i wud hear a ladys voice from my speakers saying : "system failure due to cpu overclocking". exact error message

Back
Top Bottom