Sli

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
ok i just got my second 6600gt (couldnt bring myself to spend $900.00 on a video card) and i dont know if its in SLI or not. I thought i heard something about going into the bios. i've switched around that card thingy on the mobo "SLI Switch Card" and stuck on the bridge but im not sure if thats all you do or not

>EDIT<

nvm i figured it out all by myself because im perfect

well just ran 3dmark03 and i guess SLI is very good

CPU-2.4ghz
GPU-500/1000, high performance
SLI 6600GT's

i thought this was amazing since i was told i'd only reach about 13.5k

new 3dmark scores...565/1100 wow i was hopign for 15k at most, btw this is stable 2.4ghz/sli 6600gt's MSI.

take that stephen! (my step bro whom i am competing with)

ok i have a problem..my fps isnt way up in th like 300+ range i notice no difference in CSS other than im playing with everything on high. i dunno if the server could do this or if its because im on-line but i dont like it.

ok so before i take a sludge hammer to my computer or sell it what could be wrong or are these things right? btw in HL2 it will suddenly lag, and then have 150fps then suddenly drop to 50fps then hover around 70-90 then go up into the 170 area then drop again

for CS:S check to see if Vsink is on, and for HL2 put it on and it won't jump around so much.

I think you are worrying about this too much.

no SLI should take my FPS way up there not make it lower, Vsync isnt no on CSS and it isnt on on HL2, i dont care about teh jumping around except when it goes down to like 50fps

Back
Top Bottom