Size of sig

Jordan Pardy said:
Is mine okay? I was just wondering because I don't know if its different on lower resolutions or anything...

your sig is 2 lines.
So yes, it's fine.

edit: damn I'm slow. Well thats what u get from reading 3 threads at the same time..

Blimey, someone asking if their sig is OK, that's refreshing, thanks for answering our new member, guys.

Jordan Pardy seems a nice guy, he has his own website, it's good, shows the area where he lives in Canada, the address is in his profile, take a look.

You can call me Jordan. :p

I have other websites too, but I'm not going to advertise them here (I might get in trouble)... sorry I only asked because my resolution and browser is weird and everything looks different than it should so I don't know what it looks like on normal browsers...

Jordan Pardy said:
You can call me Jordan. :p

I have other websites too, but I'm not going to advertise them here (I might get in trouble)... sorry I only asked because my resolution and browser is weird and everything looks different than it should so I don't know what it looks like on normal browsers...
Hi Jordan, why don't you ask members why you have problems with your res etc?, that's what this site's all about, the guys are great at helping, they've got me out of a hole many times.
You're right about websites, but you can have a max of one in your sig there wouldn't be an objection to it being different to the one in your profile, I made a post about that one by the way, to help out, I feel you'll love this site, have you visited the gallery yet?, you could put a pic of your rig there too.

No I haven't really visited many parts of the site yet, new here, browsing around, trying to sort out some RAM questions (I'm new to all this type of thing, I took the case off my computer Saturday for the first time...hoping not to screw everything up.

Just a little comment on this Sig thing.

The French before WWII keep on telling the Germans that what they were doing was "Unacceptabe". But never did anything. Well you know what the Germans did next.

You can say that going over 5 lines is "Unacceptable" But what Then???

Just a history lesson.

Sir Bors.

Back
Top Bottom