Simple Question - Complex Answer? (Audio Input/Output)

realitybias

Beta member
Is there a way to turn my microphone input jack into an output jack that my headphones can plug into? I ask this because I am pretty sure my headphone jack came loose from its board, but I'd much rather still have headphones than be able to use a microphone.

no but interesting fact...my brother and i got headphones to work as a microphone no joke...take that home chew it...:D

Is there a way to turn my microphone input jack into an output jack that my headphones can plug into? I ask this because I am pretty sure my headphone jack came loose from its board, but I'd much rather still have headphones than be able to use a microphone.

Nope

no but interesting fact...my brother and i got headphones to work as a microphone no joke...take that home chew it...:D

Yes, and you could also use a mic as a speaker. They both use the same principle to create or record sound.

Yes you can. It all depends if your audio control panel can handle 6CH and can turn your microphone jack to an actual speaker. Actually, you should use Line in...because the microphone is Center and subwoofer. One will work, and the other, not.

I am able to do this to only 1 PC. It's neat.

Back
Top Bottom