Simple but effective PC build

Yeah, I guess it wouldn't make much sense if the RAM wasn't so good, but the CPU brilliant, since it'd simply bog it down.

Yeah, I guess it wouldn't make much sense if the RAM wasn't so good, but the CPU brilliant, since it'd simply bog it down.

The ram would prolly be ok but not realy for overclocking and timings

Well like you said you dont need an amazing system, and this will handle everything you can throw at it. Its way better than my current system and i do tons of stuff on mine. You cant go wrong for the price.:)

Well like you said you dont need an amazing system, and this will handle everything you can throw at it. Its way better than my current system and i do tons of stuff on mine. You cant go wrong for the price.:)
Yeah and you can add a better vid card at a later date and the ram would be fine for non overclocking uses

Yeah and you can add a better vid card at a later date and the ram would be fine for non overclocking uses
Exactly, it can easily be upgraded at a later date when you have the money, but i would be surprised if it didnt handle what you want for a while to come.

Onc I bought a sound card etc though, the price would probably rack up.

I'm going to look out for some more deals like that. A lower grade CPU maybe, but better video and sound.

A video card without an S-Video connection for example is useless. I don't have a HD TV.

Exactly, it can easily be upgraded at a later date when you have the money, but i would be surprised if it didnt handle what you want for a while to come.
If he dosent expect to play hardcore games it will last a few years at least before any upgrades are required

yeah looking good . Better gfx in that although 256mb is still turbo cached the other 256 in on the gpu which will be better

Back
Top Bottom