Silverstone Sugo Evo or Shuttle SN25P for Gaming???

Memphis`

In Runtime
Im completely stuck deciding which one of these cases to get, im looking for a good gaming rig that i can do some slight overclocking with and not have to worry about temperatures.

If i got the Sugo i would have the following in it:

Asus A8N-VM CSM Micro ATX
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4400+
OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC3200 Dual Channel Platinum Series
Western Digital Caviar Special Edition 200GB
Antec NeoHE 550W Modular ATX2.0 PSU
HIS Excalibur ATI Radeon X1900 XT

Is the motherboard here any good for overclocking/gaming and in the Sugo would all of these components create alot of heat?

If i got the Shuttle Id have the same components as above apart from the mobo, the PSU and possibly instead of the X1900 XT Id get a 7800 GTX.
Are shuttle motherboards generally good for overclocking? and is the cooling inside a shuttle good enough to keep the temps down?
Also will the PSU inside the shuttle be able to handle a X1900 XT if i got one along with the other components?

If anyone has either of these cases could they please list the pro's and con's as i dont have a clue which one to get.

Nice case, just put a decent cooling system in it, alot of good fans and you will be fine.

What kind of idle and load temps am i likely to be getting with that setup?
Ive heard that things run very hot in this case and with components like the 4400+ and the X1900 XT im just a little worried.

Back
Top Bottom