Re: Signatures in word 2007
1. In the body of a Word document, set up the signature exactly as you want it to appear. This can include text formatting, multiple lines, etc.
2. Select the text with the cursor.
3. Click the round Office button in the upper left corner of the window.
4. Click the Word Options button.
5. Click the Proofing entry.
6. Click the AutoCorrect Options button.
7. Click the AutoCorrect tab.
8. Put a check mark in the Replace Text As You Type check box.
9. In the Replace text box, put the string you want to signal your signature. Make it as unique as possible, so it's less likely to occur by accident in other text. Using an underscore character as the first character would help.
10. The With box should already contain your selected text.
11. Click the Add button.