Shrinking screen

Brookfield

Golden Master
I suppose that I should say "window", just lately as I click on a post to reply, it takes me there OK, but it's about two thirds of a full page, & I drag it out to normal, this morning for the first time, on boot up, my home page started to do it whilst I waited for AVG to do it's regular scheduled search.

And no, I haven't d/loaded dodgy programmes, & no thanks, I don't want to change from IE.

Are you sure you don't just need to click the Maximize button? Explain. is the full page shrank or the inside of the page? If you know what i mean.

Are you sure you don't just need to click the Maximize button? Explain. is the full page shrank or the inside of the page? If you know what i mean.
Past the shrunken edges, I can see part of the OE page, so maxing it has no effect.

Hmm... Try this. I dont know if this is your problem, but it's worth a shot. Next time you close Internet Explorer, Go File - Close, whilst the window is Maximized. Good Luck, Brook! (rhymes :))

Hmm... Try this. I dont know if this is your problem, but it's worth a shot. Next time you close Internet Explorer, Go File - Close, whilst the window is Maximized. Good Luck, Brook! (rhymes :))
I've tried that Joe, & it still happens, but thanks anyway:)

Going off of what Joe said, next time you close IE, hold the "CTRL" button while clicking the little x. In some cases this will default the window size to what it was when it was closed.

Going off of what Joe said, next time you close IE, hold the "CTRL" button while clicking the little x. In some cases this will default the window size to what it was when it was closed.
Hey Dan, ta very much, I'll try that:)

Back
Top Bottom