Showdown

Rohan, run the test again with PhysX disabled.

No thanks. I'm done overclocking. My second card is out of the system and in an anti-static bag, ready to be installed on my 750i.

whats the point ??? we already know he will smoke ur cpu even with physX off since mine already did that. It would very unfair to run a GPU test with it off because its a feature that is in the GPU

I agree with him and not just for this case. I wouldn't call it cheating because it in implemented in the hardware AND the software. If Vantage benefits from it, then it's not cheating, is it?

I wouldnt say its cheating but I would say its unfair. Find any professional vantage scores and you will see that they don't use them in routine benchmarking. Do you guys really think that your chips beat a I7 965 extreme OC'd with your chips? Try and find a vantage score with the I7 965 extreme with anywhere near that score. It is turned off by people for a reason. To have an actual benchmark not to show off that your card has something ATI doesn't. Just do it and see how it comes out. Who really cares if you win or not is there money involved? No everyone else on the forum would like to see as well its not just all about you...:p

I don't see why it matters. So what if someone else has a better PC than yours? As long as it works the way you want it to..... (hence my outdated hardware, it's still fast as hell in my books)

Just my two cents.

So you are agreeing with me??? LOL well than turn it off...:p

No, I'm not. We aren't professional overclockers. Right now, I'm being more lazy than a sore loser. I frankly don't care about this competition anymore. I thought it would be fun and exciting to see how different systems put out. This has just been taken way too seriously. I quit this competition. I wanted this to be fun, but it's just gotten way too out of hand with arguments.

No, I'm not. We aren't professional overclockers. Right now, I'm being more lazy than a sore loser. I frankly don't care about this competition anymore. I thought it would be fun and exciting to see how different systems put out. This has just been taken way too seriously. I quit this competition. I wanted this to be fun, but it's just gotten way too out of hand with arguments.
I assume that was directed at me? :D

My opinion is the exact opposite, from where I'm standing, this contest wasn't taken seriously enough. Obviously, I don't know for sure, but I get the impression you and Techmaster didn't try your hardest. I was hoping for some real competetion and some great friendly rivalry, but there was neither.

... and that reflects in the score:

WorshipMe 2
Rohan 1
Techmaster 0

IN YOUR FACES!!! :p

Back
Top Bottom