Should I upgrade ?

Excellent! I'm so excited to put together a build for you! :D

- Do you have a preferred color scheme?
- Do you have any preference in brands?
- Do you have a preference between Intel and AMD? If not, I'll choose Intel.
- Do you have a preference between Nvidia and AMD? If not, I'll choose Nvidia.
- Do you need a monitor? If so, what size do you prefer, and do you need more than one?
- Do you need a gaming mouse?
- Do you need a gaming keyboard?

I'll be happy to put together a build based off of your answers, and will support you along the way. I love doing this stuff for other members! :D

Excellent! I'll put together a list today, and reply when it's done. :) There is no one size fits all, so if you hate parts of it (or the whole thing), I'll do my best to find the right fit for you.

Before assuming anything, what games are you planning to play on the computer? A new build might not cost as much as you think, for what you're trying to play. If you were trying to keep up with the latest games, the PC would be significantly more (and would need to be upgraded, as needed).

Personally, I've moved away from PC gaming minus World of Warcraft. It wasn't the easiest transition I've ever done, but it opened new doors for me. Now I can buy a game, and not have to think -- "what settings can I play this on?". I simply pop in the disc (or download the digital copy), and play. :)

Well a lot of games still recommend a Core 2 Duo and/or Core 2 Quad as a minimum or recommended requirement and lot of gamers still have machines running this older generation hardware and could get more juice out of it by overclocking.

I'm going to ask what might be a dumb question here...! Just to confirm, it's 1500-2000 canadian dollars?

Well assuming that his location in his profile says Canada I'd say yes but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom