Should i return? IM DYIN'!!

bullzi

Fully Optimized
ok so i just got an inspiron 1501 specs in sig, and dell said the graphics would be about the same if not better than the e510 in my sig, and of course i told them everything i had on the e510 they still said the 1501 would be better, but THE GRAPHICS ARENT!!!! the integrated ati 1150 SUCKS B*LLS i can "play" bf2 on the lowest possible settings and get a whopping 4fps, my question is...

should i send this back and get an e1505 with ati radeon x1400 256mb??
i mean is this worth the hassel?

even if you dont have either of these laptops, please give me an opinion, i dont have much time left to be able to get a full refund, and im dying here!!!!

Ask them if you can send it back so you can pay for the X1400 to be installed.

well you cant have it put into the 1501 or i would do that, i have to send this back and get a full refund, and then save up for the difference in a 1505 which is maybe 150, but im 15, in school, and no job, so thats easier said than done

i just looked at everest and my gpu is displayed as an ati xpress 200m so it sucks

and a radeon x1400 would be a hell of a step up from my x500, considering my x500 when its oc'ed gets 1900 3dmarks, and the x1400 gets 2700, but i just dont know if its worth the hassel and the time

No need for three consecutive posts. Yeah, the Xpress 200m sucks. Well it's not bad for integrated graphics, but the X1400 would be way better.

get a refund and save up for the better thing....just make sure you do your ressearch next time..but i think a x1400 should run things semi good!

Back
Top Bottom