Re: Should I Get Vista?
lol, who would pay for a piece of software at 159$? try getting adobe creative suite premium cs2.. 1000+$ right there, but uh, if you have a working os right now, just stick with it, wait for microsoft to work out all the bugs and maybe for a service pack release.. then i'd consider getting vista as it'd be safer and hopefully, the price would be more... friendly
| AMD 3800+ X2 Dual Core Processor | ASUS A8N-e nF4 Ultra | Hitachi Deskstar 250gb 3.0 gb/s | 1gb Corsair Value RAM 2x512 | eVGA geforce 6800GS | sound blaster live! 24-bit | NZXT Trinity Classic chassis | OCZ GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI PSU |
I was there. In the networking forum for the first time, and it was because.. of 341