Re: Should I get Optical cable for my Z 5500 Speakers ???
Well I gat both cables yesterday & I tested them out. They sound almost the same, the optical one maybe is just a bit louder. Also for some reason the optical cable that connects to the speaker is very loose, its almost as if the hole is 2 big, and I tried 2 optical cables...the optical cable that connects to the sound card is very nice and tight, I mean the sound is still very good, but it just doesn’t seem right to me..
Someone sad that there is no difference in 6 chan mod (3 wires option) and the digital option Coax & optical, well there is a BIG difference!!! Sound is louder and more clearer.
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor