Should I get an Gaming Mouse?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I have been playing a lot of RTS lately on my computer. I don't have an gaming mouse yet, but do you think getting an gaming mouse will give me an more enjoyable experience? Right now, I have an cheap $10 Logitech mouse.
Thanks.

Yes.

I Went from a a Basic Logiech Optical Mouse to a Sharkoon Fireglider (Also an OCZ Gamers mouse pad) and my scores in FPS Games have gone up and im way more accurate and it's also more comfortable.

Only get one if you have the money. I'm still using an old microsoft notebook mouse, and don't really mind it. It's not very comfy though :(

As soon as I can scrape together some extra money, I'm getting the razer deathadder =O

I've used a $20 Microsoft optical mouse for years for everything I do on my computer. I used my friend's Logitec G5 and it was a huge switch. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to spend on that mouse; but DAMN Holysky that's a heck of a deal! I think I'm going to buy it! Never heard of that site though. Did you buy it from them?

I have the money, I have been saving money up since March. I notice I get a lot of money when I stop buying computer parts.
The gaming mouse I am thinking of getting are about $50-$60. Which I think the G5 was one of them.

I have the G5. It's an amazing mouse. The texture takes a little while to get used to but I really enjoy it. It works wonder for precision and sensitivity.

I have the G5. It's an amazing mouse. The texture takes a little while to get used to but I really enjoy it. It works wonder for precision and sensitivity.

Me too. absolutely great mouse. very affordable too. I love that texture. i really like how in crysis i can just press the up arrow on my mouse and it jumps my sensitivity up ;)

Back
Top Bottom