should I????

wiktorek01

Daemon Poster
This idea popped into my head just now (i'm very bored) and i was wondering if i should get a copy of Windows XP...hear me out...I only have a boot disk of Windows XP which has been pre-loaded into my pc.

I want to reformat my harddrive before i instal my new 250GB one, and it will be my first time. Is the boot cd good to use? or should i get a hard copy of windows xp?

Well i have a hard copy of Windows XP disk and find it does the job, when you say boot cd is that the thing you download from Microsofts website?

thats when ya computer goes bust u can't reinstall with that i'm pretty sure it does diagnostics

i see now sorry i have not brought a computer i build them my self i am with you now.

Ok, if you are going to buy a new hard drive you need to buy (or steal) a Windows XP disk because that recovery disk will not install ( me thinks ) i that what your asking? Are you sure you can replace the hard drive because if you brought your computer from a high street store they make it near impossible to upgrade!!

i really should start making my self more clear .. lol sorry in the UK we call shops on the main street high street stores for example The Computer Shop

The only problem with getting a full copy of XP off of Bearshare is a lot of them are unusable. I would just play trial by error until you find a working one of Windows XP.

Back
Top Bottom