Shaking Monitor

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
ok im having troubles with my computer monitor shaking... its not the monitor its self because ive tested a few others on it with different cables as well... these are also lcd monitors... ive seen crt monitors do this before they go out... please help me diagnose this issue

Yeah does sound like a GPU problem. Reseat your GPU, make sure its not running WAY to hot..etc etc..

Yeah does sound like a GPU problem. Reseat your GPU, make sure its not running WAY to hot..etc etc..

first, reinstall your drivers, if that doesn't work then reseat it, no sense going into your case if it's not needed, you never know what may happen...

Is your monitor right beside a UPS or other hi-powered device? Are you using a power bar? Sounds more like a power problem to me.

well i also talked to a few people about it too... some said it might be the GPU is somewhat fried because weve been having power shortages in my neighborhood... its not next to any hi-powered devices or anything so i dont think its a power problem, im going to try and reinstall the drivers later and hope that works

Back
Top Bottom