Server has encountered a problem

Cristofori

Solid State Member
When this message is received, is the problem with my computer or the one I'm trying to contact? I can order online from everyone except one company whom I did business with in the past. They have all my info (credit card, etc.), but I'm unable to order online from them.

I run windows xp home edition, and IE 7.0. (If this is the wrong forum, please advise.) Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. The company is always available. I can select merchandise; fill out the form; but when trying to checkout, the message appears. Initially the shipping charges appear, but then disappear with the message. BTW it's Buddiesproshop.com and I've been doing business with them for years. They also have my "new" credit card number. I'm thinking that perhaps their computer is still looking at my old credit card info. I've asked them to delete it, but they say they need it for tax purposes.

It's maddening since I don't know if the problem is with my computer or theirs. They say eveything is okay on their end. Grrr.

Have you tried clearing your cookies etc? And you have got cookies enabled, i hope.

Oops! When I re-read my last post, it sounds like the problem was solved. My bad. When I tried the site again, the same message appeared.

@ilovepcs25, the site is posted in post #3

Try resetting IE, its in tools > internet options, advanced tab

Raffaz: Resetting IE is not an option I'd like to try at this point, but thanks for the input. I can still order from this company via email, so I'm going to leave it at that. Thanks to all. If I have any other issues I'll be sure to re-visit this great site.

Back
Top Bottom