Serious Problems!!! x(>.<)x

~~Teh~~

Baseband Member
Ok... Im having a HUGE problem... I cant use my normal windows mode. Right now im in wondows safe mode with networking. My computer will restart about 40 seconds or so after I normal startup... Yes I know i need to reformat if people have read my previous posts... But theres stuff i need to do right now untill i can find my windows disk, and safemode with networking wont cut it <_<; If anyone has a solution let me no soon please ! x(>.<)x

Easy, just start up in safe mode and use system restore to when the computer was working. Windows should then normally start up. Hope this helps.

Well.. if you read my other threads you u'd no my computer is liek F$#)(($)#($)#()$(#)$(#ed up big time... Whole let osmeone use comp then BOOM instant firey death fireball doom boom blam SPYWARE death damnit...

But ya, my system restore points were wiped... Now theres like 3 of em.. earliest is 2 days ago.

~~Teh~~ said:
Well.. if you read my other threads you u'd no my computer is liek F$#)(($)#($)#()$(#)$(#ed up big time... Whole let osmeone use comp then BOOM instant firey death fireball doom boom blam SPYWARE death damnit...

But ya, my system restore points were wiped... Now theres like 3 of em.. earliest is 2 days ago.

Well, short of a reformat, try a repair installation of Windows. This may repair/reinstall any files that Windows needs to run (in normal mode) that the Spyware may have corrupted/deleted. If this works, you should at least be able to start Windows in normal mode.

Well how far back do you want to go? You can either use one of those 3 restore points or you can do what toby said.

I would say do a repair install of windows.

that will most likely fix your problem.

How to do a Windows Repair

1. Go into your computers BIOS and set your boot order to cd rom first (usually DEL key, or F1, F2,)
2. Put the XP CD in the drive and save and exit the BIOS
3. Press a key when you see the screen that says press any key to boot from CD (right after the POST)
4. let windows load its files
5. press enter,(not R you dont want the recovery console)
6. then press f8
7. then press R for repair
8. and let the repair process begin.

good luck man :D

Back
Top Bottom