Serious Help!!! PLEASE!!!

thalidomide07r6

Beta member
alright here is a long story... i have a computer that was shutting off everytime windows would load. it would shut off in safe mode, and in normal mode, so i never had a chance to do any virus scans or run hijackthis. so i went mechanical, since ive been looking to upgrade i bought a new power supply, motherboard, RAM, processor, and a new dvd-rom drive since the new motherboard had only one IDE and my last motherboard had two IDE ports. now the information on my hard disk is important, thats why i went with the SATA dvd drive and not the hard drive. now after everything is installed, i turn the computer on and fans turn on and the light on the hard drive comes on for a second and turns off, but the cpu fan and the other fans continue to run. but nothing shows up visually, my monitor is connected properly but the power button on the monitor flashes as if the computer is off but is connected. anybody have any suggestions? everything in the computer is new, aside from the hard drive, so its kinda obvious that my problem is more than likely hard drive right? but like i said the info on the hard drive is very important. any suggestions??? i need help and fast! thanks for taking the time to read and thanks in advance!

you can always get the harddrive repaired at a computershop...........if it isnt spinning and staying on i dont know how to get the info off maybe try a diffrent comp???or use a external drivebay and try to get the info off it....good luck!

Back
Top Bottom