Serious Gaming Problem

PlastikLoljihad

Beta member
I don't know if this is the right section of the forum for this or even if these forums are the right place for this. I'm just looking for some serious help.

In Counter-Strike:Source when I type in net_graph 3 to view my FPS my FPS and my OUT are the EXACT SAME. And are for some reason really low. Usually in the 30-50's. My computer hasn't always done this. I recently reformatted to see if it would fix the problem. It didn't.

The game does this even with all settings set at low too.

However, when I run a video stress test this problem does not occur. The OUT is a constant 33 but the FPS will shoot to over 100

Anyone know what might be causing this problem?

COMP SPECS
Intel Dual Core 3.4ghz
4GB RAM DDR2
nVidia 9800 GTX+

Thanks in advance

If you reformatted did you install the latest drivers from the website or the old ones from the disk?

wait your frames per second are low or your Rates are low?

If it is your rates then you can change them in console. Also some servers only allow those rates. Try going to a 100 tick server and see if that helps. Also are you playing on a gungame server or a Pub server? Some of the gungame servers slow down considerably when there are a lot of people on them. Even on a 100 tick server you might still only get around 50 or 60 tick during heavy use.

The In/Out below the FPS on the menu you are talking about aren't your actual FPS the one that says FPS is. It is constantly changing on that menu you are using. Is your computer lagging while playing the game and that is why this concerns you or are you just wondering why the numbers are different while you are playing?

Its not my rates. I have been playing CSS since it came out I know the ins and outs of working my rates in console. I always change them depending on the server.

My FPS AND my OUT rate is low. For some reason they both seem to follow eachother. My FPS and my OUT rate are constantly the same never differ from eachother.

When my FPS is 64
My out is also 64
etc

What I am wondering is why my FPS and my OUT rate are always the same. and they always seem to be pretty low. My FPS in CSS has never been bad always been pretty decent, ranging from 60-120 but lately for somereason both my OUT rate and my FPS are always the same and stay pretty low. because of my OUT rate being low my game lags, and when the OUT rate is low it also makes my FPS drop to however low the OUT is. Thus causing a tremendous amount of lag. Making my game unplayable.

The OUT and FPS are always extremely low though. Sometimes they hover around 50-60, but still are both the same. This makes the game playable until for somereason one of the drops to 30-20 then the game just becomes totally unplayable

and I always either Pub or Scrim

probably scrim most of the time

anyone else got an idea??

anyone?

Back
Top Bottom