Serious Computer Problem!!!

press the little button on the mobo if its custom made and if its a prefab turn on your computer and kep hitting f1 or del until your bios comes up then click load failsafe settings

First, the hard drive is not making any noises. My motherboard isn't custom made I don't think but the monitor is not recieving a signal so how could I see to click load failsafe settings?

I have the same problem you do..
The monitor just stopped recieving and signal, Ive checked the monitor and it works fine, also connected monitor to mobo graphics, same thing..
Tested the ram, fine..

I really dont no what is the problem!

If you get any positive responses could you give me a msg?

I tried reseating the memory which didn't help any. I'm gonna go to sleep for tonight but tomorrow morning I will check to make sure no metal is touching the board. I don't think it would be a problem with the screws though because the computer has worked fine for 3 years. Thanks for all the responses.

I tried starting my computer this morning but it won't even turn on now. The power supply smells like it is burning. I guess I'll need to put another one in.

i had the same problem twice but the light was stuck on the power button (as in like on, off, on, off, and so on) and my monitor was busted too. so i opened my case but everything was fine, so i just lefted like that for uh...2 hours?? then tried opening the monitor and eureka! it worked..twice!

im not sure if it'll work for you, but trying something like that would hurt

Back
Top Bottom