Sempron Or Xp?

piyonerd

Solid State Member
I was planning to get a computer with xp but it changed to sempron 2600+ 1.83 GHZ 256K CAChe. I was going to get thisbecause it was the cheapest deal i could find. i was wondering if it sucked so much that i should stick with the XP. So overall, the question is... SEMPRON OR XP?

theres no point buying shitty smeprons and stuff when 100bucks more adn 50bucks more in a mobo gets u the best

IT MAKE SNO SENSE WHAT SOME PEOPLE DO

XP all the way but i have just ordered a Sempron 2800+ becasue it was cheaper then the XP.

Get an Athlon XP if you can :)

XP is better. But Sempron is more of a budget cpu than a midrange one. Either way you should save up for a Ahtlon 64 instead.

Total, probably about 150 more for the both (AMD64 and 64bit MOBO) That is what I would do, even if it is 754 pin!!

I was originally ordering an xp to but most places had sold out and the sempron was way cheaper anyway so i got the sempron 2800. My friend has just bought a sempron 2600 and its very fast. Never seen such a fast comp, so cant wait til i get me 2800 going in my machine. It'll be sittin in a gigabyte mobo wit crucial ram.

Back
Top Bottom