Sempron

dude u seem to know hardly anything about computers please read about them first before u try adn build one with little knowledge and no idea of the parts

Haha, actually dude, I am reasonably well read when it comes to current parts and components, I am just VERY cautious and have little experience with building PC's first-hand, so I am eager to learn, and thus, want to spend little money on my first experiment, so that I don't screw anything expensive up. Also, I was under the understanding that these forums exist to help inform people about computers no-matter where they are in terms of the learning-curb, so that they don't go out and waste several hundred dollar? The last thing I want to do is screw this up. I would grab an Athlon 64fx-55 and a Radeon X800 Pro, but, I don't have the money yet. I know EXACTLY what I want in a gaming system, but I am waiting for the 64 bit technology to become optimized and for prices to go down. I suppose some of my quesions are stupid, but I am just trying to find the BEST bang for my limited limited LIMITED dollar while at the same time teach myself about computers.

Back
Top Bottom