Re: Seeting up bios for my new card?
Don’t mean to hijack this thread or anything, but what are bios have to do with video cards? What will u accomplish by modifying it? (I feel like a total noob) I mean if that would be an ati card u can use something like ati tool to ether overclock it or change the fan speed ...etc im sure there is one for nvidea as well, i think that what u have...
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor