Re: Security on 64 bit vista
If u behind a router u don’t need any firewalls, plus if an actual hacker would want to get into ur pc I don’t think anything would help. Good Firewalls are hardware created and cost a lot! +1 for Spybot S&D. If u really want a good antivirus, and I'm sure u will get lots of different suggestions but "NOD32" is the best in my opinion, but its not free.
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor