Seamlessly transferring files between two computers?

aowen416

Daemon Poster
Hey,

Next year, my school is getting a tablet for every single kid. This poses as problem for me- I will also be building an incredible computer this summer, and I don't really want to be working on my tablet at home.

Is there anyway with bluetooth or wifi that I could seamlessly, easily transfer files between the two automatically? Sort of like time capsule- it automatically will transfer all differences between the two machines.

I don't mind paying for the software.

Also- can I use my tablet's touchscreen like a wacom tablet for my PC? Thanks :D

you need a programmer to make you some kind of timer to add on two both computers, i think that would be best, im not to sure.

I don't know why but your the second person to build a top pc, their is no point wasting so muich cash on a pc trust me, people waste $2,000 on a gambling riig but what you need to understand is for $2,000 it would be more sutible for a graphic desginer rather then a gamer, go for a cheap pc that can handle the 1 game you play and a little better, you can afford $750 on a decent pc now a days to run good games.

goodluck chuck

Back
Top Bottom