Scythe Mudgen 2. AM2+ Cpu Cooler

Well from what i've looked up on google, the kuma with an aftermarket cpu cooler will get to 1.45vcore 3.3ghz stable. But will not go over that and be stable, even though temps are not a problem. kinda depressing but maybe my chip is different??

idk im trying to justify paying $40 for a cooler that probably wont really help overclocking my 7750 :(

Well from what i've looked up on google, the kuma with an aftermarket cpu cooler will get to 1.45vcore 3.3ghz stable. But will not go over that and be stable, even though temps are not a problem. kinda depressing but maybe my chip is different??

idk im trying to justify paying $40 for a cooler that probably wont really help overclocking my 7750 :(

I can justify it easily for ya.. You can reuse it when you step up to the phenom II series...:D

Even if it doesn't help much now with your Kuma you will be able to use it again later when you upgrade...:D

300mhz isnt a huge difference man, certainly not $40 worth. But yeah i am planning to go to phenom II later anyway so i guess it is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom