Screenshot

Brookfield

Golden Master
Could someone tell me how to print a screenshot, I saw a post where someone asked this, thy were told, I think, to press the "print screenshot key" on their keyboard, I have one that says "Print Screen SysRs" is this it? presumably there's more to it than that, because I pressed the key, & nothing happened.
An apparently seperate query[?], a member on CF displayed a post by the "pix screenshot" method, sounds the same, is it though?, & if it is, how was it displayed on an open forum?

Please help

Maurice

Maurice said:
Could someone tell me how to print a screenshot, I saw a post where someone asked this, thy were told, I think, to press the "print screenshot key" on their keyboard, I have one that says "Print Screen SysRs" is this it? presumably there's more to it than that, because I pressed the key, & nothing happened.
An apparently seperate query[?], a member on CF displayed a post by the "pix screenshot" method, sounds the same, is it though?, & if it is, how was it displayed on an open forum?

Please help

Maurice
Yes, thats the key... You press that and paste it into any image editing software and it'll show up. (It copies the screenshot to your clipboard).

yeah, tis true. or if you want more than that, but also less, just get the whole screen with "prnt screen" and then go to paint and select what you want and then delete the rest and then save it as whatveer you want to save it as. welcome as to being a new mod, maurice. hope ur good, as i think you are!

If you have an Emac computer you can hold apple-shift-f4 and drag your mouse around what you want to take a picture of or hold apple-shift-f3 to take a picture of the whole screen. Oh ya, Emac's are not as bad as people say.

Thanks all, & also thanks jac006 for your congrats, I'm enjoying the job,....lucky to have been offered it so early.

Bahawolf said:
Ahh, welcome to moderator Maurice.

Also, good luck using all of your new screenshot options. :p
Thanks & thanks New Yorker, what a city! I've never been, where abouts do you live? on my previous Computer discussions site there was amember who lived in the Bronx, I PM'd him, & he told me how tough it was, & the high rate of unemployment, he was just a schoolboy & was just changing schools to a better one he said.
If you like, PM me, I try to imagine the places I'll never see, I'm not well, also too old to travel abroad.

Maurice

I live in England, on the Isle of Wght

Maurice-

Get Paint Shop Pro 8.1 or 9, and you can get screen shots the
size and orientation that you want through the File-Import Utility
and save it in the format you like most...

Back
Top Bottom