screen refresh rate ?!?

Also, dont set it too high, because you can ruin your moniter like that.

Lil_Tammy said:
More hz = less flicker
But also, i ihave mine on 6hz, thats as low as my moniter goes, and, i dont see any flicker. Becuase it depends also on the refresh rate of your eye. Mine, happens to be pretty slow.

arrizx said:

But also, i ihave mine on 6hz, thats as low as my moniter goes, and, i dont see any flicker. Becuase it depends also on the refresh rate of your eye. Mine, happens to be pretty slow.

6hz?
lol?
U are telling me that u can't see any flickering when ur screen refreshes 6 times in a second?
60hz? That sounds more like it.

And it's quite hard to destroy ur monitor with this. Just check on the thingy which says something like "hide the frequencies that my monitor doesn't support" And if the frequency is too high the monitor will just give u an error and refuses the display anything.

arrizx said:

I get really bad headaches if I set mine that low :\

Lil_Tammy said:
I get really bad headaches if I set mine that low :\

Im sorry... your just not speical like i am, lol...
:D
Jokin, but really.. that is weird how people get headaches like that. You would think that its opposite, becuase the faster you set it, the more stess it puts on your eyes, for looking at it, becuase everything is moving faster.

And your mind can't comprehend any more than roughly 45fps, any more is just wasted, and takes up more juice from the compy.

You cant comprehend it, but you can see it. I mean you can see the flicker, even after 45hrz. Although, you wont see the screen change faster then that.

Back
Top Bottom