Save the internet!

I don't get it this is impossible, how could they put an end to internet... and one more question... what is internet nuetrality?

the video explains what net neutrality means. but basically it's that isp's can not interfere with information being sent across their lines and say who get's faster service than others. that means people like amazon would have to pay big bucks to verizon or comcast to get their website to load fast for users browsing their sites. it would really suck ass simply.

Ah well....bye bye....

If they want to do it (that video was really crap btw :p ) they will. It won't matter about us in the end.

really i'm not sure about that. being in a different country there isn't much you can do to prevent it. although getting sites from the us might be dramatically slower or near impossible to reach :(

EDIT: btw kage why was the video crap?

I just thought it was really bad... the way it was done. Cheesy as it were.

Even if it did.
From the video, it just seemed like companies could pay for bandwidth. It never said, or from the videos it showed of it working, that the older system would slow down, as their were 2 lines for data. A fast one, and the one we have now.
Thats how I saw it.

Back
Top Bottom