Hi I have some question
1. Put the SATA Drive on my PC and then Open up my PC then after the windows logo it turns Black and there it hangs( BTW I can hear a Sound coming from the SATA Disk Sounds like Static )? - What is it ?
2. If I format this will it work again? or the Drive is totally damaged?. BUt then how could I format this if I cant get on windows with it?.
3. When I tried mounting the disk and Install a XP in it, and when I press Enter it says below "Examining Disk 0 bus ( something like that )" and that takes like 3 - 4 sometimes 5 min to detect, I see 3 partitions and the 3 are Unkown, but I had some files there before. - How can I recover my files then ?
4. My Mobo is a Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3http://www.hardwarezone.com/articles...?cid=6&id=2025
, In this motherboard do I still need to install a SATA Controller or not?.
5. If I do can I download and Install it right away when Im on my windows, or do I really have to use a Floppy (In the Windows XP Installation) to Install the drivers?.