Re: Is This Safe?
Hey everyone. After my PSU sparked, I went to turn the PSU back on. It did not respond or anything, so I unplugged it from everything and just tried it in the wall. It did not turn on, so I assumed it was dead...So could that mean that while it was in the case, and it didn't respond, it was because the mobo was dead? Or would it do something even if the mobo was dead? But then again, I heard the spark, and then it wouldn't turn on....I don't know...Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?