Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2006, 03:59 PM   #1
Daemon Poster
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,027
Default S-Video to Monitor connector


I am just curious whether there is such a thing as a S-Video cable to a Monitor cable. Thus meaning one end plugs into your S-Video on tv and Monitor into the port im using at the moment with my monitor. As i cant afford an S-Video out for the computer, i was wondering if these were available.



Mattyl110792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 09:10 PM   #2
Solid State Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 11
Default Re: S-Video to Monitor connector

I bought an adapter like this off of ebay.
VGA to S-Video/RCA (Composite) Adapter Cable
It is a 15 pin male on one end to plug into the video card, and has both S Video and Composite video (Yellow) connectors. However, you still need a cable to connect the S Video from the TV to the adapter.
I'm trying to do something similar, only with the composite connection, but I'm having problems getting an image to appear on the TV.
Bloo2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0