S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC

glixon765

Baseband Member
Man I just bought this game. And my friends will get mad at me if I talk about it too much so I thought I would talk about it here. This thing rocks my socks. I love the sounds, the graphics and overall look of the game. But one of the best things in my opinion is the shooting mechanics, I like it how the weapons are not 100% positive shots. It adds a great feeling to the game, it really keeps you on your toes. Has anyone else bought this game? I would highly recommend it to any gamer!

i have Stalker shadow of chernobyl if thats what your talking about. it does take up 5.5gb but who cares this game is pretty cool.

ive actually been to chernobyl so the thing that impressed was that comparing it to the photos that ive took. not all was the same but it was close enough

Man I just bought this game. And my friends will get mad at me if I talk about it too much so I thought I would talk about it here. This thing rocks my socks. I love the sounds, the graphics and overall look of the game. But one of the best things in my opinion is the shooting mechanics, I like it how the weapons are not 100% positive shots. It adds a great feeling to the game, it really keeps you on your toes. Has anyone else bought this game? I would highly recommend it to any gamer!

I have it and I love it. I think it's the best game besides HL2, which I should play again :)

Stalker however does have a few things it could polish up on, but its a great idea.

Fisher, i'd love to see the photos as well :)

Back
Top Bottom