Running in Safe Mode

hummerhummer.co

Solid State Member
I'm running in safe mode on my lap top.
Blue screen error
"Stop:0x0000000A (0x000000B0,0x00000002,0x00000000,0x8052D2B6)

I have tried to restore it but it will not restore.

I have tried to run the restore CD but nothing happens, although I here the CD spinning.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

www.HUMMERHUMMER.com

O no,bsod.Hmm I dont know,in the worst case your chipset could have gotten messed.Im not sure how it happens but basicly your motherboard chipset gets messed and your comp is ruined and in some cases wont even start up.

Ok, which laptop is it?

Also, if you have a forum, ask there, also, your name is your personal forum URL, also, why have you put a link at the bottom of the thread? I know what your doing..

So, Don't!

Advetising lol. I do hate when they stick in there site any chance they get,im not saying thats what hes doing but I have seen some people get away with it.

Probably wanted to make it look like it was in the signature 'cause he couldn't actually set a signature :) . Anyway... looks like pehaps a bad driver... I have seen cases of this before because of bad drivers. Have you tried the "Last Know Good Configuration Option"? Did you install any new software before this happened? I need some more info.

I have tried last config. but no luck.
I have not installed new hardware.
The only thing I could think of is that the CD drive slid out and fell to the floor. The problem started shortly after.

Did you install anything, or uninstall anything before this happened, because things like that usually relate to some sort of driver conflict.

King of Kings said:
O no,bsod.Hmm I dont know,in the worst case your chipset could have gotten messed.Im not sure how it happens but basicly your motherboard chipset gets messed and your comp is ruined and in some cases wont even start up.

That's a new one! It's also completely idiotic.

What you need to do is try and determine the cause. Did you install anything just before? Did you move it round? Do you remember anything odd? Was it unusually hot?

Does the BSOD say "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or something like that?

prosser13 said:
That's a new one! It's also completely idiotic.

What you need to do is try and determine the cause. Did you install anything just before? Did you move it round? Do you remember anything odd? Was it unusually hot?

Does the BSOD say "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or something like that?

I did not install anything new or rearange anything. I am getting that BSOD error. Not unusually hot. Fan kicks in fine.

Back
Top Bottom